Thursday 23 September 2010

Sorry for not posting :(

Sorry for not posting lately, I've been super busy. But anyway, whats been happening in my life? Well, I bought some lace shorts which I shall show you once it has arrived, I got a new Dance mat game (my all time favourite game) and I have ordered some circle lenses (Life achievement!) and I'm going to Thorpe Park and on holiday soon. I am really looking forward to Halloween, I need your advice, should I be a ganguro gal or a ninja :D Please comment below. :)
I have ordered these, EOS Candy Magic in brown.
May Kay ♥

3 comments:

  1. Ninja would be easier, but Ganguro Gal would be so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to be a Ganguro for the day and then Squirtle at night....

    We should be twin Ganguros XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganguro, be a ganguro *__* ^^

    ReplyDelete