Monday 27 September 2010

Gal Shop + Xmas wishlist

Sorry for not posting. I just have nothing to post about!
Well anyway, after (finally) finding something to write about I have decided to create a shop!
Selling allsorts, such as stuff I can make, fake eyelashes, circle lenses, makeup, jewellery and whatnot. But I don't want to end up getting financially screwed >.< Any suggestions?
Also I have decided to be a ganguro for Halloween, thanks for all the suggestions :) Aaaand on Sunday I shall be getting more ex-battery hens to join the rest of my chickens.
Aaaaalso, my mum is nagging on at me about my Christmas list, so I'd thought I'd share it with you all ♥

Liz Lisa top

Tralala top
Hoodie


Deco Mirror


Babyliss Thermo Ceramic rollers


December's Popteen (obviously, I can't find the picture of that issue yet)

May Kay ♥

1 comment:

  1. Your header has given me an idea of something.

    But I hope you're able to get the things you want for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete