Saturday 18 September 2010

Melliesh. One post of 3 about makeup brands.

Melliesh
I can't find much about Melliesh but all I know is that Melliesh is produced by Popteen model, Kanno Yui.
Here she is :) I really like her darker hair.

Eyelashes




  • First one - I don't really like the look of it in the packaging but it looks really nice on the eyes. Because I am some kind of packaging freak x]
  • Second one - Looks really girly and natural and long :D
  • Third one - I really like it because it looks all spiky and makes her eyes look really wide.
  • Fourth one - makes her eyes look like an upside down D shape which I really like.

Blush











  • First one - It looks so cute. Its usually the colour of blush I buy.
  • Third one - Its so bright! It reminds me of my Sleek blush I have which is nearly the exact same colour.
  • Fourth and Fifth one - They are probably more like bronzers. I'm not really a fan of bronzers because I don't like tan.
  • Sixth one - Its like a... grey or purple colour? I don't know. Probably used as a highlight.



Lipgloss







To be honest I don't really like them in the packaging because it looks bland and matte colour but it looks pretty out of the bottle.


  • Second one - Looks a really light pink - the shade is quite hard to find in the UK I have found.
  • Third one - The nudy lip look looks a bit harsh on me but it looks cute on her.
  • Fourth one - Orange! It looks so bright in the tube but it is actually a really sheer colour.
May Kay ♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm not having the giveaway.

    You have to go to Anna's blog for that.

    http://bbrightstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway-mac-venemous-villians.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey maykay!

    nice reviews!
    i so wanted to get a melliesh eyelash!! >.<

    you tried them all?
    sooo cool.. *envies*

    ReplyDelete